Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Services | Pentesting Services | Red Team Cyber Security Assessment
In lay-man’s terms –
Vulnerability Assessment (VA) is a process to find flaws in the configuration of IT systems (network equipment, server systems, end-use, computer systems, storage devices, operating systems, software applications, etc.)
Penetration Testing (PT) is a process to exploit the flaws identified in VA process to enter the victim’s IT systems.
Click here to download MVLCO’s VAPT case-study!
What should be scope of VAPT?
- Network equipment (like firewall, L3 switch, wireless devices, etc.)
- Server systems
- End-user computer systems (at least critical computer systems or the ones which are exposed to Internet)
- Storage devices
- Devices connected to Internet – Please visit our Internet of Things (IoT) page
- Software applications – Please visit our Web and Mobile Application Security page
Based on Scope, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) Services is divided into –
- External VAPT – VAPT of publicly (external) accessible IP addresses, conducted with hacker’s eye view
- Internal VAPT – VAPT of internal IP addresses of IT systems, conducted with an internal perpetrator perspective
MVLCO also conducts the VAPT in a completely hacker’s eye manner – Red Team Cyber Security Assessment!
Benefits of periodic VAPT?
- Comply with regulatory & contractual requirement
- Comply with information security standards requirement
- Key process in Know Your Cyber Security Risks
- Know Your Exposure tonewly identified vulnerabilities
- Identify gaps to harden IT systems configuration
- Stay ahead of the perpetrators!
Why MVLCO for VAPT?
- MVLCO advises clients to ensure Scope of VAPT covers all required IT systems
- Knowledgeable team members
- Risk-based report with Proof of Concept (POC) screenshots (wherever possible)
- Manual testing of Tool results to reduce false positives
- Advice regarding closure of VAPT observations
MVLCO advises VAPT should be conducted at least quarterly or six-monthly basis.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your VAPT compliance requirement.